Ready to enroll in Mobile Banking?
Remember, in order to enroll, you must first be an online banking customer. If you are not, you may click here to enroll in TruPoint Online Banking.
Additionally, you must have a cell phone capable of sending and receiving SMS or text messages to use the text banking part. If you want to use the mobile browser feature (pay bills from your phone), you have to have a phone with a mobile browser and a data plan. Text and data plan charges may apply depending on your plan with your mobile carrier.
How to Enroll:
- Log into online banking.
- Select the “Other Services” tab, then the “Mobile” tab. On the next screen select “Enroll.”
- You must then read and agree to the mobile banking disclaimer.
- The “sign-up screen” will appear.
- Follow the onscreen instructions regarding whether to use letters or numbers. The password and PIN info you are entering is what you will use to access mobile banking through a mobile browser. Please keep that in mind when picking your user name and password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and click “Submit.”
- Two SMS/Text messages will be sent to your mobile phone. Text YES to complete the Mobile Banking enrollment, when prompted. The second message will provide you with the mobile browser banking URL: https//trupointbank.com
- You will then receive two final SMS/Text messages. One will confirm your SMS/Text mobile banking, and the other will confirm your registration is complete for TruPoint mobile banking. You do not need to respond to either message.